“Tribes are the basic building block of any large human effort. As such, their influence is greater than that of teams, entire companies…” Tribal Leadership
We are seeking partners to join our tribe, to build communities of higher consciousness, one place, one person at a time.
We are committed to co-creating epic, soulful places that embody creativity, collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, community and hope.
We’re not interested in just talking about realizing these places. As a real estate company focused on resilient development with a commitment to social, economic, and environmental sustainability, we’ve laid the groundwork for over $10 billion in community revitalization with the responsibility of engaging the participation of 200,000 citizens.
To get an idea of what this reality could look and feel like, these resources that reflect our values may help.
We believe in:
- the compassion behind the 9 Principles of Ethical Redevelopment, Shared Prosperity, Equitable Development and Restorative Practice;
- the legitimate community participation of Crowdsourced Placemaking and Tactical Urbanism;
- the comprehensive collaboration of Collective Impact;
- the community of vital public spaces catalyzed by Project for Public Spaces;
- the life-changing job training of the National Center for Arts & Technology;
- the harmony of The Well-Tempered City; the heart and soul of Jane Jacobs;
- the collective flow state with Stealing Fire; the innovation of Burning Man;
- the prioritization of local businesses and economies at BALLE; the forward thinking approach of Innovation Districts;
- the walkable placemaking principles of Smart Growth America and the Charter of the New Urbanism;
- the green standards of LEED and Green Communities.
If you share in realizing this vision co-creating communities of resilience, one neighborhood, one building, one person at a time, let’s talk.